Graduates of the Master of Science in Biological and Medical Engineering must be able to:
- Develop and implement solutions to complex problems which require simultaneous application of interdisciplinary knowledge provided by Engineering, Medicine and Biology, from their solid scientific and technological training.
- Promote technological transfer towards society through professional processes and research generated in industry, academy or through independent and innovative technological entrepreneurships.
- Participate in interdisciplinary research groups and develop relevant experimental or/and theoretical research to the society or to the academy.
- Communicate efficiently orally and in writing to the scientific community and the whole society.
- Develop their research and professional work in the interdisciplinary field of Biological and Medical Engineering, and their interaction with the society and the environment with ethical responsibility.