Francisco Sahli obtained his Mechanical Engineer degree and Master of Engineering Sciences from Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile on 2011.
In 2018 he completed his PhD in Mechanical Engineering at Stanford University with the support of a Fulbright-CONICYT fellowship. Since 2019 he is an assistant professor in the Department of Mechanical and Metallurgical Engineering and the Institute for Biological and Medical Engineering at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
For more information about Dr. Sahli research background visit his personal website here
- Mechanical Engineer and Master in Engineering Sciences, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2011.
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University, United States, 2018.
- Mathematical modeling of biological systems
- Machine learning for computational models
- Data assimilation in complex models